Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have decided to take the Open Souce high-way........

yah.....am back to the geeky mood again after a long break. Those exams were driving me nuts :( , now I feel a great relief from those boring writing sections..........I have not been blogging or active any technical forums. Now "am back", fresh :)

But these hard times usually make me think about myself. I never was interested in sharing my works with others, be it software development, or any design, or any hacks or cracks. I usually kept my source always secret as possible as I can, always made sure proper abstraction was implied to code snippets or design templates I used. But to be frank, I was interested in coping others' special works. At this stage of my life, when I pictured myself, I felt bad about this attitude of mine. So after a long hard to take decision, I have decided to go the Open Source way.

As a first step towards this move, I have decided to try GNU/Linux as my second development platform. I have to say that the ThinkDigit Forum Linux lovers have given me a great encouragement in this phase. I have to surely thank those eager to help guys for their interest shown towards helping a newbie to enter the world of Free Software Foundation(FSF).

huh, so am here guys to share my ideas and my concepts to those who are interested in listening, and those who are ready to share it to others. Enjoy the Freedom.......but if someone is not ready to share, let it be like that......am not ready to say others are bad, and not yet ready to ditch the Microsoft revolution completely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodluck re!