Sunday, August 2, 2009

I must now start all over again...

Yeah, I have to start blogging again. It's been a long time since I have posted anything here after my last post about the release of Firefox 3 and its world record setting event. After that the time have passed a lot and here I'm posting something after a longtime...now it is FF 3.5 era!! I missed so much and technology went 2x faster ahead!!

So I guess this time, I think I'm really back at blogging. My B.Tech final year exams are now over and I have free time to improve myself a lot, until I can find a job at the right time. The final year was a nice time in my lifeline, but there wasn't much time for blogging and techy stuffs in between the fun we were having in the last year of the college life. So now for the time being I hope I can put aside my laziness and do and learn something useful.

As an ending note to this post I must say this is after all a good day to start again...the 2009 Friendship day. It was in deed a nice day for me and was happy to see all my friends' greetings, and so Happy Friendship day my blog readers!!...

No comments: